TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE
Please read them carefully
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE set forth below.
Purchases of goods and/or services from MJOCGear via this website, indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
MJOCGear reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. MJOCGear is the service provider; it is also referred to as "mjocgear.org.au", "us" and "we". Customer is the person or organisation who purchases or seeks services or components from mjocgear.org.au; it is also referred to as "you".
- All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by MJOCGear.
- To minimise errors and improve efficiency, orders can only be placed using our on-line ordering system. Any quantity in stock displayed on our web site should be considered as a guide only.
- Quantity in stock does not take into account existing orders placed which are yet to be processed. It is possible that an order placed earlier will receive the allocation of the part in which the quantity for it showed as in stock at the time of your order. Inventory discrepancy can also affect the accuracy of the stock status displayed on our web site.
- Collection of your orders is available at the next club meeting.
- To cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible.
- Cancellations may be communicated by telephone or email. Weekends and holidays by e-mail only.
- As some of the merchandise particularly special event orders, is made specifically on a pre-order basis there is no refund policy.
- For on-line orders, accepted payments include credit cards (Visa and Master card) and direct deposits. If selected, orders can also be paid for in cash when you collect your order at the next meeting.
- There is no additional charge for Visa/MasterCard payments.
- We also offer deliveries to Melbourne and suburbs via local courier services. These deliveries must be paid for and funds cleared before despatch.
- When doing a direct fund transfer into the club account, please include your Order ID as the deposit reference. We may also require a deposit slip to be sent to us by e-mail (scanned).
Our bank account details:
- Bank: Westpac
- Acct: MJOC Four Wheel Drive
- B.S.B. Number: 033-686
- Account Number: 534613
- The title of the goods supplied does not pass to the customer from MJOCGear until the full amount is paid and cleared to us.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes unless arrangements are made before purchasing.
- We do not ship to third party addresses unless that address is known and can be verified by MJOCGear.
- Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods.
- MJOCGear will make every effort to deliver on time, however, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
- We undertake to dispatch your order normally in 1 - 2 days, in some circumstances this may be up to 4 days, however we will contact you to let you know of any delays. If you have not received your order after this time, please contact us urgently.
Return and refund:
- Please select carefully at the time when you place your order.
- Returns for refund will only be accepted within 7 days of you receiving the goods.
- Returned goods must be in their original condition and include any original packaging. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to MJOCGear within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery. Email only.
- Should your product prove to be faulty or defective on arrival, we offer you a full refund or replacement (inc postage).
- If item(s) received is not what was ordered please do not open any sealed packaging (ie shrink wrapping etc) Any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the item(s). No refund can be offered in this case.
- MJOCGear owns the title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been despatched in error.
- All goods sold by MJOCGear come with a manufacturer's back to base warranty, it can only be shorter if a special note is mentioned about an item. This means that the faulty item/s must be returned to us at the earliest possible convenience.
- Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturers. No refund can be provided under any circumstances.
- Customers must request a RA (Return Authorisation) number prior to returning any merchandise to MJOCGear. RA numbers can be obtained by e-mailing email@example.com
- All warranties are voided if the returned product is found in any way to be mishandled, modified or physically damaged.
Warranty turnaround time:
- Turnaround time for warranty claims largely depends on the suppliers or the distributors. We will try our best to speed up the process. Please understand the time involved for a warranty claim will include: shipping back to the supplier, supplier's own response time, and the shipping back to us. We do not provide advance replacement under any circumstances.
- Please keep this in mind when you place your order.
- mjocgear.com.au is not responsible for any losses resulting from the time it takes to have the faulty item replaced or repaired.
- Due to changing dollar fluctuations and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product advertised and change prices without notice.
- Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and for informational purpose only. The actual products may differ slightly.